Driven Digital is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing digital marketing agency. Please fill out the form below to apply for the position. If you have any questions, please contact the Pryor office, (918) 824-4494.
-Driven Digital is an equal opportunity employer-
About the Position & Our Company
Driven Digital is a marketing agency for manufacturers. We help modernize manufacturer's marketing by integrating their marketing campaigns with internet based initiatives. This starts with building a solid website.
We are seeking an individual to serve as our business development specialist. Someone who is willing to learn about our programs and methods, and help potential accounts that need our services.
The agency would provide training on the products offered to clients and would provide the ideal candidate with a list of qualified leads to start with and the ideal candidate would be responsible for curating and growing the list of leads.
You'd Be Responsible For...
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Business Development Rep (BDR) is responsible for gaining new market share, through the development of new accounts in an assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Maintain sustained sales activities. Responsible for conducting and presenting demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to customers and prospects. This involves applying a consultative approach to analyze the customer's business communication requirements, and developing customized solutions to exceed customer requirements.
- Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database. Utilize sales database system to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account. This involves many varied tasks not limited to daily updates on account activities using the notes and history section, maintaining up-to-date and accurate records on account actions and identifying and recording competitive information on accounts.
- Ensure information is updated daily on accounts in pipeline. Reviews leads, pending orders and website upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives. Keep timely and accurate forecasts on account assignment by way of weekly/ monthly forecasting accuracy reports.
- Manage territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. This involves conducting account reviews. Each account review is a planned event scheduled and delivered in front of the account. Reviews include but are not limited to evaluating current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in the account.
- Serve as first line of contact with customers. Be responsible to create and maintain accurate paperwork on each sale. This means that all documents are included at the time of sale for proper order staging and implementation and involves timely responses to email and voice mail inquiries regarding stated paperwork.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Driven Digital sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Physical Requirements for the Position:
1. Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
2. Ability to travel to customer sites, off-site meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
3. Ability to sit/ stand/ walk for extended periods of time at desk, in meetings, in the field etc.
4. Ability to assist with setup and transportation of equipment for Demos and Trade shows
5. Must have specific vision abilities required by this job including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
6. Must maintain a professional appearance required for success. This position requires a wardrobe of professional business attire and hygiene control
Educational Requirements for the Position:
1. High School Degree or equivalent
2. College Degree preferred, but not necessary
Experience Requirements for the Position:
1. One year previous "acquisition" sales experience with proven track record of success and local business relationships preferred
Skills Requirements for the Position:
1. Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required.
2. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
3. Organizational skills and ability to pull resources together and facilitate a group from sales support, service, finance and operations to formulate account strategies.
4. Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite).
5. Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
6. Possess ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction. Prepare, provide and convey diversified information.
7. Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
8. Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
9. Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
10. Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
All Business Development Reps must be able to work independently with little supervision. BDRs must be able to manage situations that require more time than anticipated without becoming frustrated or rushing through a process. They must also possess superb customer service skills and an ability to diagnose customer needs and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by their customers.
Compensation for Position
Base Salary plus a Competitive Commission. There will be no limits on "total commission" the BDR can earn.