WHAT WE DID.
We developed a fully-responsive (e.g. mobile and iPad friendly) website that allowed K&B Machining, Inc. in Claremore, OK to do the following:
- Accept online employment applications
- Provide visitors with direct access to K&B’s Customer Portal
- Provide key contact information
- Introduce website visitors to their management team
- Accept online job quotes through their Customer Portal
- Have a mobile specific menu (Must view on your mobile device)
- Display machining process
- Share company’s story, awards and certifications
- Provide key contact information per company location
- Display state of the art machines and capabilities
- Showcase examples of featured work
WHAT THEY SAID.
“My name is Kevin Knight, and I own K&B Machining, Inc. When I was first introduced to Driven Digital, websites were the last thing on my mind. After working with Driven Digital, I have a much greater understanding of the digital world and how businesses can benefit from technology.
After our website was completed and revealed to our customer base, feedback was immediate. We were told, ‘It makes the company look more professional’, ‘It makes potential customers want to explore the website for more information’ and ‘It makes our company look more legitimate’.
This will help us by increasing opportunities for new business without adding salespeople. On one of my first new customers meetings since the launch of our site, I brought an iPad in to show our website. The potential customer asked to hold the ipad as they navigated through the website themselves. I watched as they moved from page to page, interacting with it. I have never seen that kind of connection with a brochure.
I cannot say enough about our accomplishment. Thanks Driven Digital for being part of our company.” – Kevin Knight, Owner