Why Driven Digital?
Because we're awesome! And we're wanting to add more awesome people to our team!
Must be able to work in Pryor, Oklahoma. No remote worker will be considered. Join Our Team!
We are looking for a top-notch performer! Our Admin Assistant is an extremely important person because they greatly contribute to Driven Digital’s public presence. As our front-line communicator with customers, it is important to maintain a professional image at all times.
- General office duties such as phones, data entry, filing, etc.
- Optimizing & maintaining office order & presentation.
- Front-Line communication with clients.
- Customer service.
- Interpersonal communication, both verbal and written.
- Computer savvy (Google Email, Drive, Docs).
- Administrative and/or marketing support experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Social Media experience.
- Website design/development experience would be a big bonus.
- We are looking for someone who is highly organized, has a positive, can-do attitude, is cheerful and outgoing.
- We need someone that takes initiative, excels at written communication and follow-up, works well within a small team environment, and reflects a positive image of the company she/he represents.
- 4-day work week
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- You get to work with awesome people 🙂
This is the ideal environment if you’re eager to be immersed in website development and digital marketing! As an entry-level position in our company, this role requires taking on many different tasks. If you’re a true team player, proactive, detail-oriented, and possess more than common sense, you’re the candidate we’re looking for!
Be sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.← this is important
Operations Manager’s Responsibilities
The operations manager’s role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
The specific duties of an operations manager include formulating strategy and improving performance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Training low-level managers and staff
- Creating and managing forecasts
- Improving revenue
- Hiring employees
- Evaluating performance and productivity
- Calculate payroll and submit it to the payroll system
- Analyzing accounting and financial data
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Generating reports and present to upper management
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the services to customers
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Communicate strategies and results to employees
- Engage with upper management in broader organizational strategic planning
- Review, edit and approve employee’s timesheet from the previous day
- Review the scheduled timeline for each project and take action as needed
- Review each project for proper invoicing
- Review each recurring account for accurate billing
- Review the previous month’s expenses and look for ways to cut costs