Why Driven Digital?
Because we're awesome! And we're wanting to add more awesome people to our team!
Entry-Level Marketing Coordinator
This is the PERFECT position for anyone wanting to start a career in digital marketing!
You must be able to work at our Pryor, OK office.
Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 4:00
You will be responsible for creating and editing marketing materials including promotional content, email marketing campaigns, and client letters.
You will also be responsible for general office duties including answering phones, filing, data entry, ordering & maintaining office supplies, and general office cleanliness.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of administrative or interning experience, and have a love for technology.
- Professional image
- Strong written communication skills are imperative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must be very punctual
Multi-taskers don't impress us, we are looking for a monomaniac that can FOCUS & FINISH. 🙂
We need someone that is highly organized, has a positive, can-do attitude, is cheerful and outgoing.
This is the ideal environment if you’re eager to be immersed in website development and digital marketing! If you’re a true team player, proactive, detail-oriented, and possess more than common sense, you’re the candidate we’re looking for!
Driven Digital and Moore Systems, LLC are equal opportunity employers. All information provided will be confidential and not shared with any third (3rd) parties.
Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile
Operations Manager’s Responsibilities
The operations manager’s role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
The specific duties of an operations manager include formulating strategy and improving performance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Training low-level managers and staff
- Creating and managing forecasts
- Improving revenue
- Hiring employees
- Evaluating performance and productivity
- Calculate payroll and submit it to the payroll system
- Analyzing accounting and financial data
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Generating reports and present to upper management
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the services to customers
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Communicate strategies and results to employees
- Engage with upper management in broader organizational strategic planning
- Review, edit and approve employee’s timesheet from the previous day
- Review the scheduled timeline for each project and take action as needed
- Review each project for proper invoicing
- Review each recurring account for accurate billing
- Review the previous month’s expenses and look for ways to cut costs