The Silver Bullet Includes The Following:
Monthly SEO Strategy Call
Review progress, discuss strategy, and implement tactics.
Our strategy team will initiate a monthly 1-on-1 SEO strategy call that will allow us to assist you with your online strategy, align your goals, grow sales, and gain new customers. We will discuss the tasks completed and the next steps moving forward.
- Monthly 1-on-1 call
- Align goals and ideas
- Build an online strategy
- Review tasks completed
- Implement new goals and ideas
- Discuss next steps
Target search terms, rank higher and increase traffic.
Without the proper keywords, you'll never be seen. Our keyword research process is extensive. We vigorously research keywords that tailor to what potential buyers are searching for online. This will ultimately lead more traffic to your website.
- Find Your Main 'Money' Keywords
- Find Long-Tail Keyword Variations
- Create a Keyword Map
- Analyze The Intent of Pages That Rank
- Identify Your Competitors
- Identify Questions That Are Being Asked about your product or service
Google Analytics Review & Analysis
Analyze visitor behavior, evaluate page visits, and identify trends.
Our process of setting up Google Analytics for analysis and review allows us to identify poorly performing pages. It also measures and tracks all activity from your website, such as where visitors came from, how long they stayed on the website, and their geographical position.
- Set Up Google Analytics
- Measure and track website activity
- Review in monthly strategy call
- Implement tactics based on visitor behavior
Site Submission to Search Engines
Manual site index submission to google, bing, and yelp.
If you don't submit your website to search engines, potential buyers will not be able to find your website when they search the Web. With our process of submitting your website to Google, Bing & Yelp, it's a guarantee you'll be seen.
- Set Up Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Submit new content for search engine indexing
- Monitor site for indexing errors
Social Media and Citation NAP Corrections
Make sure your Name, Address, and Phone are correct.
NAP (Name, Address & Phone Number) is critical for businesses wishing to rank well in the local organic search results. Our SEO experts believe that Google and other search engines cross-reference your NAP information across a variety of websites as a validation that you are a legitimate business.
- Correct name, address & phone number across all social media and google platforms
- Update citations as needed
Landing Page Creation
Ad specific pages to increase conversion rates.
Our landing page creation process gets leads pouring in by creating high-converting pages. The ultimate goal throughout the landing page process is to progress visitors to becoming paying customers.
- Create landing pages specific to goals
- Monitor landing page lead generation/sales effectiveness
- Improve landing page content as needed to drive results
Additional Content Pages Created
Target specific products, services, or promotions.
SEO is tough but the content is huge. It's important to have a strong content strategy as it aides in having a strong SEO strategy. Our content strategists will create additional content pages in order to get you ranking higher online.
- Create additional content pages as needed
- New content pages are optimized for search engines
- Additional content pages mapped to keyword list
Blog Post Assistance
Your blog posts optimized, enhanced, and promoted.
Our blog post assistance process allows our team to assist your team in creating blog posts. The blog posts will be optimized for targeted traffic. Ultimately, bringing more traffic to your website.
- We assist your team in creating blog posts (one per month)
- You provide the information for the blog post and we optimize it
- We optimize your new blog posts for targeted traffic
- We push your blog posts to your social media channels
Ongoing On-site SEO for all New Content
Meta tags, keyword, and content optimization.
Our on-site SEO process involves techniques that ensure your website is search engine-friendly. With on-site SEO, we optimize your web pages, titles, images, tags, content, and overall structure based on your target keywords.
- Find and Fix Duplicate, Missing, and Truncated Title Tags
- Find and Fix Duplicate and Missing Meta Descriptions
- Find and Fix Multiple H1 Tags
- Improve Title Tags, Meta Tags, and Page Content
- Run A Content Audit and Prune Content
- Ensure Images Use ALT Tags
- Improve Internal Linking
- Find and Fix Keyword Cannibalization Issues
- Find and Fix Orphaned Site Pages
- Is Your Site's Content Up To Date?
Sitemap Submission to Google Search Console
Update google search console of site changes in real-time.
We go above and beyond to get you ranking. Our SEO specialists will submit your sitemap to Google search console as it is useful for search engines.
- Set Up Google Search Console
- Generate and Submit A Sitemap
- Check Search Console For Manual Actions
- Make Sure That Google Can Actually Index Your Website
- Check For Duplicate Versions Of Your Site In Google's Index
Monthly addition of online directory listings of your business
Google’s algorithm takes into account the validity of your business and website. A citation is one of the most effective ways to validate your business.
- Compare your citation list to your competitors
- Grow your citation list on a monthly basis
- Submit your site to the top citation aggregators
- Focus on creating high value citations