What is Content Strategy?
Content strategy is an essential part of SEO — after all, content and links are among the top three ranking factors in search results. By doing things like optimizing content, essential data is provided for search engines so they can determine what your content is about. The information is used in the search results and they display relevant keyword terms and phrases.
Key factors to consider when creating content include:
- keyword distribution
- keyword density
- content layering and optimal internal linking
- understanding linkability and identifying opportunities
- regular addition of new content
- maintenance of existing content
Why is it important?
Content Strategy focuses on the planning, creation, delivery, and governance of content. The goal of Content Strategy is to create meaningful and engaging content. It’s important to note and identify what exists, what should be created, and why it should be created. Content comes in many forms like:
Having usable and well structured content is vital to improving the user experience of a website.
How do we help?
Our SEO content strategy includes these processes—and several more that aren't listed here (our secret sauce):
- Content Analysis
- Evaluate Keyword Density & Distribution
- Evaluate Quantity of Content
- Evaluate Usability
- Evaluate CTAs
- Based on User Persona & Sales Process
- Content Recommendations
- 9 Element Homepage Strategy (includes Wireframe)
- Determine & Implement Segmented CTAs
- Based on Buyers Personas
- Content Growth Plan
- Posting to Blog on a Regular Basis
- Content Page Creation (based on Keywords)
Content strategy isn't only vital to the success of your SEO campaign, it can be overwhelming and a lot to manage. We'll lay out a straightforward content creation plan with content ideas, tactics, and a perfectly curated timeline.